How to Eat Healthy and Lose Weight




How to Eat Healthy and Lose Weight Dieting's primary drawback is that once you stop dieting, the pounds pile back on. Many people even gain additional weight after stopping a diet, which sends them back to dieting, which starts the cycle again. Primary inconvenience of the diet is that once you suspend dieting, the pounds pile back on. Even many people acquire additional weight after stopping a diet, which posts them back to dieting, which starts the cycle again.

Years of dieting and stopping, then starting again can increase your weight each time as your body decelerates its metabolism to adjust to periods of feast and famine. The way to stop your body from sabotaging your weight loss in its attempt to conserve you alive is to stop dieting and try to reach a permanent solution.

Mentioning about diet and constancy can lead directly to depression as people commence thinking of all the foods they can "never eat again"! The secret is not to diet but to pay attention to the foods you are eating. Try to do your best to give your body the support it needs in building lean muscle, burning fat and providing you with the energy you need. Good nutrition is very important to healthiness: eating badly can devastate your complexion, make you fat and impact your mental health, so it's important to know what constitutes good eating.

Researchers have detected that eating highly refined carbohydrates in the form of breads, cookies and snacks develops a spike in your blood sugar that then drops into the nether regions, leaving you exhausted, irritable and with no concentration. The spike appears because the refined carbs are metabolized fast, so the blood sugar rises high but then dips just as quickly as the nutrients are taken into the blood stream.

Eat for Your Physical Health

Nutrition experts suggest we change junk food, delicious but high in fats, refined sugars and carbs, with actual food like beans, grains, veggies, fish and meat or milk products. In reality, food mavens say that if you experiment to eat the right foods 80% of the time (that's four meals out of five), you can eat naughty foods the other 20% of the time without suffering much in the way of weight gain. For example, in Okinawa, the longest lived people in the world possess a saying about eating: "hara hachi bu" which means, 'eat until you're 80 percent full". Even reminding yourself to "hara hachi bu" partway through a meal can help you cut back a little on portions without feeling cheated because you are also reminding yourself that you're doing good things for your body.

The Right Foods

You should eat single ingredient foods. Rice has rice, not hydrolyzed vegetable protein, palms kernel oil and BHT. If we only ate what we could distinguish, we'd be as healthy as the Okinawans, because one main characteristic of junk food is that it has dozens of ingredients, strange chemicals that either taste good on the tongue or preserve junk food indefinitely. If you consume packaged rice with a packet of pre-made sauce, you're eating rice that's been made into junk. But if you eat what you recognize, you'll not only save vast amounts of calories, you'll be eating healthier and saving money. Junk food, pound for pound, costs a lot more than real food does.






Information:   About us | Advertising | Contact us | How to link to us | Sitemap